- Type: permanent exhibition
- Year: 2019 – 2020
- Institution: History Museum Popovo
- Location: Popovo, Bulgaria
- Topic: ethnology, history
- Tasks: exhibition design, graphic design
The project for a new permanent exhibition at History Museum Popovo is a continuation of the work on the first floor of the Museum and the development of an entrance space presenting the short history of the building and the institution.
The concept for a new permanent exhibition was originally created by the former director of the Museum Plamen Sabev with a working title “Popovo – town with a face”. The work on the project was continued by Diana Sabeva in 2019 and completed in 2020 by the current director of the institution Vladimir Ivanov. Four exhibition halls on the second floor of the Museum tell the story of the town of Popovo in the period after the Liberation of the Bulgaria to the Socialism. The exhibition project is developed in a multidisciplinary team with scenographers (Elena Stumbova and Stella Stoynovai) and a scientific consultant (Chief Assistant Dr. Iglika Mishkova) and includes many photo corners, interactive elements and documentary materials.
The project was implemented in 2020 with the support of the Municipality of Popovo.
- Project management: Vladimir Ivanov
- Texts: Ch. Assistant Professor Dr. Iglika Mishkova, Dr. Nevena Nedelcheva
- Scientific consultant: Ch. Assistant Professor Dr. Iglika Mishkova
- Translation in English: Simeon Stanchev
- Exhibition design: Martina Deneva
- Graphic design: Martina Deneva
- Scenography: Elena Stumbova, Stella Stoynova